Cover for the Domestic Superhero

Teacher, chef, event planner, PA, nurse, counselor, accountant, chauffeur, children’s entertainer, courier driver, laundry worker, personal shopper, cleaner, mediator…

It’s all in a day’s work for the stay-at-home parent.

But what if something happened to your family’s domestic superhero?

Could they cope financially?

Childcare on a single income isn’t easy. In Auckland daycare for children under 3 can cost up to $408 a week.

This is where insurance can save the day. It can take care of fees and give you the freedom to choose the best care for your child.

But what about waiting lists?

With unborn babies on waiting lists it’s not unusual to wait for up to a year to get into daycare. But if you need expert help in a hurry, insurance can come to the rescue. It can pay nanny to care for your children, arrange school pick-ups and drop offs, help with homework, make meals and keep on top of the housework.

What kind of cover does a stay-at-home parent need?

Here’s the run-down on a few types of personal cover; life insurance, permanent disablement cover and trauma cover.

Basic life insurance pays out lump sum in the event of a terminal illness and if the unfortunate happens, this will go to your family. Life insurance should can funeral bills, pay for a grief counselor and secure your children’s future.

Both permanent disablement cover and trauma cover can help with medical bills and lighten the load on the working parent by paying for things like a cleaner or a meal delivery service.

But every family is unique so it’s important that we get to know you first. Give us a call to get the ball rolling.

We’ll make sure your superhero is covered.

From Onny and the team – cheers for reading.